Signature Research, Inc. seeks an experienced, full-time Engineer to join our team in Navarre, Florida. If you enjoy working on exciting projects, developing new and unique technologies and solving highly technical problems, we want to hear from you!
The Engineer will support Department of Defense (DoD) customers with field test and evaluation activities for short durations at various Eglin Air Force Base test ranges.
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS. Starting wage of $72,000 – $85,000 annually, based on your knowledge, experience and education, in addition to a comprehensive benefit package and flexible work schedule. Successful candidates for this position must be a United States citizen and will be required to apply and qualify for a DoD security clearance.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ENGINEER.
- Data collection, modeling, and analysis in Electro-Optical (EO), Infrared (IR), and Radar Frequency (RF) bands.
- Use state-of-the art signature predictive codes, high performance computing (HPC) systems and graphics processing units (GPU).
- Support data calibration, reduction, reformatting, and analysis.
- Develop a wide variety of signature data products including writing detailed Final Technical Reports.
- Develop/modify software routines written in MATLAB, C, and database programming languages.
- Testing at remote locations throughout the U.S. may be required, necessitating travel for periods of up to two weeks or more to U.S. clients.
- Provide briefings to customers on completed work.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS OUR ENGINEER.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related field, required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 5 years’ hands-on work experience in technical degree field, highly desired.
- Programming skills in MATLAB, C/C++ and Visual Basic, highly desired.
- Experience with Electro-Optical (EO), Infrared (IR), and Radar Frequency (RF) data collection, processing, modeling and analysis, highly desired.
- Experience in writing technical reports and developing briefings.
- Possess effective communication skills (verbal, written and in-person).
- Great attention to detail, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high security office setting; no telecommuting.
- Ability to apply and qualify for a Department of Defense security clearance.
- Ability to travel throughout the United States (less than 20%) and work off-site which may involve working extended hours supporting visual and radar data collection/exploitation efforts.
INTERESTED? Apply online below.
ABOUT US. Signature Research, Inc. is a high technology business supporting a wide variety of Department of Defense programs with offices in Calumet, Michigan and Navarre, Florida. Signature Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.